WoW-Mania!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion will conquer all!

HomeHome  KapýKapý  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Pet Storage in the Future?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylvanas Windrunner
The Banshee Queen
The Banshee Queen
Sylvanas Windrunner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Possible Pet Storage in the Future? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Pet Storage in the Future?   Possible Pet Storage in the Future? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:33 am

With all the excitement about the new non-combat pet Tyrael, a potentially important issue has been pushed to the sidelines - Where Do We Keep All These Bloomin Pets?!

If, like me, you collect non-combat pets and other novelty items, such as
last year's BlizzCon attendees' Murloc Costume, then you'll be starting to feel the strain as more and more of these items become available. Of course, player housing would be a perfect solution (hint hint), but we know that isn't going to happen any time soon unless Blizzard are planning a huge surprise for us.

However, after a comment from a player on the official forums, saying that he is quitting the collection of non-combat pets, Nethaera advises against stopping right now. Could Blizzard be planning some sort of device similar to the keyring?:

Blizzard wrote:
"To be quite fair, I believe we've been suggesting some sort of vanity
pet storage solution for years now. Drysc made some vague references to
possible solutions coming up quite some time ago."

Possible Pet Storage in the Future? Blizz We like our vague references. It doesn't mean it still can't be
discussed or more suggestions given. Though I suggest that retiring now
would be bad timing perhaps.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-mania.board-directory.net

Possible Pet Storage in the Future?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW-Mania! :: WoW-Mania! :: WoW News-
Jump to: